Healing Recovery Salve for injuries, bruising and inflammation. A great after workout, injury or post surgery topical aid.
- *Arnica- Commonly used to reduce inflammation and bruising. Wonderful for sore muscles and helps to improve the local blood supply.
- *St. John's Wort - Used topically, St. John’s wort is a fantastic analgesic and anti-inflammatory. Also has the ability to calm nerves and promote a deep sense of relaxation.
- *Cayenne - A natural pain reliever containing capsaicin, a compound found in hot peppers. When applied to the skin, the capsaicin tricks your brain into thinking it’s been exposed to extreme heat, releasing neurotransmitters that help block pain. Capsicum stimulates circulation and increases blood flow. Also wonderful for sore, achy joints.
- *Helichrysum -Because studies suggest that helichrysum essential oil has anti-inflammatory properties, it may be able to reduce muscle and joint inflammation when rubbed into the affected area.
- *Yarrow- Provides relief among those with arthritis and rheumatism. It helps prevent uric acid from accumulating in the joints and muscles. Promotes blood circulation,
- *Lavender - Painful inflammation can be treated with lavender oil. The oil’s pain-relieving and numbing effects help soothe the inflammation, while the beta-caryophyllene in the oil also acts as a natural anti-inflammatory.
* Wash hands well after application to avoid accidental contact with eyes. Discontinue use it irritation occurs.
For external use only. Information is provided for educational use; please consult your doctor before using if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breastfeeding. If you have skin sensitivities, speak to your doctor and/or try the product first in a small area of your skin. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. No medical claims are being made.